Curried Crack Roasted Veggies
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 lb. baby red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 T. sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and place a rack in the upper middle section of the oven. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
In a small cup or bowl, combine the oil and the spices and stir to combine. Place the veggies in a large bowl and pour the oil and spice mixture over them. Add the sesame seeds and toss with your hands to coat thoroughly. Spread the veggies across the lined baking sheet and then place them in the oven.
Roast the veggies for 20 minutes, until they are tender, slightly crisp, and browned on the edges. Remove them from the oven and serve them hot.
- Yields: Several cups of roasted vegetables, but it never seems like enough!
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes