Cheesy Bacon Chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped and fried
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced in half to create 4 pieces of chicken
- BBQ sauce (choose your favorite variety)
- 1 1/2 c. grated cheese (choose your favorite variety)
- 8 oz. grape tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a medium skillet, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
Arrange the chicken pieces in the pan, making sure they do not overlap. Carefully drizzle the BBQ sauce over the chicken, using a brush to make sure each piece of chicken is evenly coated. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken, toss the grape tomatoes into the pan, and place the entire skillet in the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the skillet and sprinkle the cooked bacon over the top of the skillet. Return the skillet to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Yields: 3-4 servings
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes