Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Casserole
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 pkg. (16.3 oz) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet mini pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, beat the egg, milk, and granulated garlic with a wire whisk until smooth.
Separate the dough into individual biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Gently stir the biscuit pieces into the egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in the bleu cheese and sliced sweet mini peppers. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish, arranging the biscuit pieces in a single layer. Sprinkle generously with the shredded cheeses and bacon.
Baked at 350° F for 23-25 minutes or until golden brown. You can either cut the casserole into squares or just pull it apart and serve immediately.
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: About 30 minutes