- 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust, thawed
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, cleaned and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 c. half & half
- 1 c. shredded cheese — choose your favorite variety
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Toss the bacon and asparagus into the thawed pie shell. Whisk the eggs and half & half together and carefully pour it into the pie shell around the fillings. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the egg and fillings.
Bake the quiche until it is firm to the touch, about 45 minutes. Cool the pie for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- Yields: 4-6 servings
- Preparation Time: About an hour