Asparagus and Chèvre Pizza
- Dough for 1 crust
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 T. Fox Point Seasoning or another green-centric seasoning blend of your choice
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces and steamed
- 1/3 c. sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. sliced green garlic
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 2 oz. grated smoked gouda
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Press the dough evenly into a shallow baking sheet. It can be round or rectangular. Mix the olive oil and the Fox Point Seasoning (or other chosen seasoning) and brush it liberally over the prepared crust.
Layer the remaining ingredients evenly over the crust. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese are soft and bubbly. Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Yields: 4-6 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes